Javascript Redirect

Thursday, August 16, 2012

A book, and the truth about tech

Well, folks, the writing on the book Catholic Ecology continues. I've just "finished" Chapter 3. I think. Well, I'm sure it will be revised many times, but it has a beginning, middle, and endand lots of quotes by Paul VI, JPII, and B16.

Anyway, while my blogging is minimized as the book takes all my time, here's a chilling graphic that seems a bit odd to be sharing via computers. But here it is, and expect more on this topic to come. And keep the prayers coming for the book. Thanks, and God bless. Bill P.


Truth About Tech
Created by: MastersDegree.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. No input or question is too small. You're encouraged to be passionate, feisty, and humorous. But do so with civility, please.